Corporate Yoga Classes
Working in a corporate setting can bring with it a host of physical and, at times, emotional challenges. Carpal tunnel syndrome, neck pain, spinal compression, stress and fatigue are just a few common ailments that can affect employees. Group, or semi-private corporate yoga classes offer an effective way to target repetitive stress injuries and help bring about a greater sense of equilibrium. Yoga in the workplace is a unifying experience, good for boosting morale and, ultimately, can lead to a much more productive work environment! Companies such as Nike, Knopf, Rodale, HBO and Microsoft are just a few of many now offering corporate yoga classes. For more information or to receive a personalized quote please email Sarah.
What to expect:
- hour-long corporate yoga classes that will energize employees
- Classes emphasize breath and meditation techniques in conjunction with yoga poses.
- Certified & highly trained instructors
- Each instructor carries liability insurance
What you will need:
- a designated room (preferably free of furniture) in which to hold a weekly or bi-monthly class.
- A sound system (portable is fine if room is not wired)
- Yoga mats
- Attendees wearing comfortable clothing that they can move in
50 - 60 minutes
- $200 per class (up to 10 students per class)*
- $225 per class (11+ students per class)*
- 6 month contract (10% off total price)
- 1 yr. contract (15% off total price)
*These calculations based on classes held in Manhattan, Brooklyn, or within 30 miles of Rhinebeck, NY
- Off-Site Yoga for Company Retreats
- Group Meditations and Personalized Yoga Sessions
- Personalized Health and Wellness Counseling
For more information about any of these services or to receive a personalized quote, email Sarah.